I believe you have already downloaded the PowerISO by now, If not then download below:
To mount the Ubuntu.ISO file using the PowerISO 7.1
- open the PowerISO from the location where it is installed.
- Go to the file menu in the PowerISO, choose “new” option and select ‘Data CD/DVD’ from the list as shown in the fig 2.1
- In the right-corner, to mount the drive; click on the ‘Mount’ button and choose the ‘Mount image to drive [H:] <No media> as shown in the fig 2.2
Note: Drive H: is the same drive created through ‘new’ option.
- When you click on the ‘Mount image to drive [H:] <No media>. The browsing screen will pop-up asking to select the .iso file to the mount the drive as shown in the fig 2.3
Read More about:
As shown in the fig 2.3, I have selected the Ubuntu.iso file previously saved on the folder “virtualization assessment” and click on open button.
- That’s it, we have successfully mounted the Ubuntu .iso file as the virtual drive using the PowerISO as shown in the fig 2.4. The figure shows that Ubuntu 16.04.4 has been mounted as virtual drive.
That’s it guys.
Thank you for visiting my site !